Which type of area was your bike stolen from?:
Garage or enclosed parking area.
How was the bike locked?:
Other situation, please describe below.
How long was the bike locked in this location?:
main storage space, 3 days.
During an event at our collective space (the Eco Collective, in Pilsen), 3 men in black hoodies paid to get in & were weird and shifty all night. They slipped to the back when the event ended, opened up our dividing doors to the rest of the garage, and stole this ( and 3 other bikes) through our back door. There are 6 people in our collective, this is our main bike storage area and is a locked and enclosed space.
list of items stolen:
KHS Urban Uno bike
· Schwinn Bike
· 30’ ladder
· Vitamix 5300 (not only used for work, but a gift from one of our mothers)
· Rigid 18v Drill and Impact Driver
· Chop Saw
· Yamaha MG10XU Mixer
· Alesis Multmix 8 USB
· several Shure SM 58 microphones
· Two Behringer b212 speakers
· Fender Roadhouse Strat
· Fender Frontman 2x12 amp (it has Daymade written all over it)
· Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Russian Big Muff, MXR Phase 90, MXR Overdrive, loop pedal, tuner, various ¼” cables of different lengths
· All our Daymaker merch save for a few tapes (this actually has no value, but maybe the hardest to stomach)
· Toyo-View 45CX View Camera w/210mm lens and 8 neg carriers
· The BEST Polaroid of Eric Newmiller that’s ever been taken
· Berlebach Wooded Tripod
· Minolta Spot Meter
· 2 Bowen Monolights and stands